So why would you put up a webcam to a paludarium and save a screenshot every day? Well, because you can! Now that I was working with videos and youtube anyway, I figured to check out my fileserver and see how many captures where there. I was surprised to see that my fileserver had been capturing screens for over 1,5 year! Now I have strung them all together into a short video for all to see.
- Erik Zandboer on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Jacek on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Erik Zandboer on Water for the First Time!
- karel on Water for the First Time!
- The Way Water Warms | P A L U W E B . N L on Raspberry Pi – Fetching live meteorologic data from the web!
Soon to Come
=$default_before_item?>Adding aquatic plants to the paludarium
=$default_before_item?>Paludarium Meteorology: Tuning the software
aquarium led lighting aquatic background aquatic zone cracked glass halogen lighting lighting Luxeon Luxeon LED paludarium Paludarium cabinet paludarium delivered Paludarium for sale paludarium glass paludarium lighting paludarium tank paludarium water household rain raspberry pi separate water systems water household