I have heard a LOT of different stories on aquatic lighting types and plant growth. From horror stories on blue light boosting algae growth to people buying the most expensive “Amazone”-type fluorescent lighting tubes for horrifying prizes. I did not want to join into all of these made-up or heard-of “facts”, and I decided to do my own testing! In this blog I will post what I did, and most important… the outcome of my test.
- Erik Zandboer on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Jacek on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Erik Zandboer on Water for the First Time!
- karel on Water for the First Time!
- The Way Water Warms | P A L U W E B . N L on Raspberry Pi – Fetching live meteorologic data from the web!
Soon to Come