It finally happened. I sold of Paludarium 1.0 to a nice person who is going to refit it for keeping poison dart frogs. The cabinet underneath was already old and not that nice anymore, but he gladly took it with him to patch it up.
- Erik Zandboer on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Jacek on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Erik Zandboer on Water for the First Time!
- karel on Water for the First Time!
- The Way Water Warms | P A L U W E B . N L on Raspberry Pi – Fetching live meteorologic data from the web!
Soon to Come
=$default_before_item?>Adding aquatic plants to the paludarium
=$default_before_item?>Paludarium Meteorology: Tuning the software
aquarium led lighting aquatic background aquatic zone cracked glass halogen lighting lighting Luxeon Luxeon LED paludarium Paludarium cabinet paludarium delivered Paludarium for sale paludarium glass paludarium lighting paludarium tank paludarium water household rain raspberry pi separate water systems water household