When I built Paludarium 1.0, I was positive on having solved the water poisoning by not using potting soil anywhere in the landmass. As it turns out, the plants on land rot away leaves and build their own soil inside. Very nice for the plants, not so nice for the fish inside. since the water streams through the soil, it picks up a lot of chemicals that aren’t very healthy for the fish in the aquatic part.
- Erik Zandboer on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Jacek on Work in Progress: Getting the RaspBerry Pi to talk to the Canopy
- Erik Zandboer on Water for the First Time!
- karel on Water for the First Time!
- The Way Water Warms | P A L U W E B . N L on Raspberry Pi – Fetching live meteorologic data from the web!
Soon to Come
=$default_before_item?>Adding aquatic plants to the paludarium
=$default_before_item?>Paludarium Meteorology: Tuning the software
aquarium led lighting aquatic background aquatic zone cracked glass halogen lighting lighting Luxeon Luxeon LED paludarium Paludarium cabinet paludarium delivered Paludarium for sale paludarium glass paludarium lighting paludarium tank paludarium water household rain raspberry pi separate water systems water household